xzythe PK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xzythe 617 Spawn PK :: Perfect PvP System

You are not connected. Please login or register

Home Change (camelot castle)

2 posters

Would like to have the home moved to an easier location?

Home Change  (camelot castle) I_vote_lcap100%Home Change  (camelot castle) I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]
Home Change  (camelot castle) I_vote_lcap0%Home Change  (camelot castle) I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Home Change  (camelot castle) I_vote_lcap0%Home Change  (camelot castle) I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Home Change  (camelot castle) Empty Home Change (camelot castle) Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:18 am

Brid JAKE

Brid JAKE
Forum Moderator

The Camelot castle is a very familiar  PK'ing home. This area is nice and compacted enough for the amount of players we will have shortly. It also just has that warm feel ok PK'ing. Edgeville is just a hastle because it is overly big and scattered. I would like to step out of the gates at camelot caste and PK right off the bat. Hope this really does get implemented because I am a HUGEEE fan of cammy PVP servers.bounce

2Home Change  (camelot castle) Empty Re: Home Change (camelot castle) Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:24 pm

kane

kane
Noob

well im new to pvp servers Razz so ive never tried that but im willing to see if i like so +1

3Home Change  (camelot castle) Empty Re: Home Change (camelot castle) Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:26 pm

Brid JAKE

Brid JAKE
Forum Moderator

Thanks kane. vote in the poll too! haha

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum